Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sorisha Naidoo – Businesswoman and Actress

You may recognize her from gracing our television screens in local soapie, Scandal or being behind the mic on commercial radio station, East Coast Radio – I recently caught up with  Sorisha Naidoo  to find out what’s her plans for 2012 and what fashion styles she is currently loving.

1) In a few words describe Sorisha
Passionate, fun and inwardly spiritual.

2) You are a businesswoman, wife and mum, how do you balance your lifestyle?
With great difficulty, however I am fortunate to have a fabulous support system especially my parents.

3) How would you describe your style?
My style is mood dependent, I love classic vintage and sometimes uber chic sexy.
My all time favorite is my jeans, white tee  and my havaianas (slim)

4) Who are your favourite designers locally and internationally?
Lanvin, Dolce and Gabana and Chanel

5) Do you have any style icons?
I love Madonna, Bridget Bardot, Gwen Stefani and SJP

6) What is your most expensive splurge?
Handbags and shoes

7) What is your favourite most worn – item in your wardrobe?
It’s a toss up between my black D&G Cocktail dress and my True Religion Skinnies

8 ) Which beauty product/s you cannot do without?
My entire range

9) Do you have a diet and fitness routine?
I am vegetarian and love Bikram Yoga

10) What beauty tips would you share with women?
Sleep is the best anti-aging fix and it’s free, I also live on China Organic White Tea for a general detox and balance to my
system.

11) What is your daily beauty regime?
I am fastidious on removing make-up before bed and I love the ritual of being able to cleanse, tone, moisturise and I will
never leave home without my sunscreen. I always carry a spritzer with me during the day so my skin stays hydrated.

12) How do you  relax?
I love to read, steam and spending time with the kids always relaxes me.

13) Where is your favourite holiday destination?
India and the US esp New York.

14) What are the highlights of your life?
Top most was becoming a mum twice over, becoming Miss India, Head Girl and starting my own company.

15) What are your plans for 2012?
To purchase my dream car and do more for my my social responsibilities.
I am also starting a new venture  and I hope this
goes well.

16) Complete this sentence .
      Happiness is …  the ability to love everyone around you
and a large slab of chocolate.






Thank you Sorisha Naidoo for the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...